Solar Panels Meath
Photovoltaic solar panels for homes are an ideal means of reducing your domestic electricity bill and enjoying clean, renewable power, in Meath and all over Ireland.
Contrary to popular belief, brilliant and direct sunshine is not actually needed for PV solar panels for homes to produce enough power to meet a significant portion of domestic electricity demand – which means Meath homes can generate their own power on cloudy and/or rainy days too. That is because PV solar panels work in any daylight conditions, even if gloomy or rainy, and many actually operate more efficiently at lower temperatures – which suits the Irish climate too.
Why choose us for Solar Panels Meath
There are many good reasons to choose us for Solar Panels Meath including :
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 PV Solar Panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All Solar Panel installations completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)
- Assistance with availing of the SEAI grant
- All our PV Solar Panels comply with Part L of the Building Regulations
Detailed survey and reports
We will first carry out a site survey of your home, taking into account such considerations as:
- Available roof, wall, or ground space
- Aspect orientation of your roof
- Your current annual electrical usage
- Your geographic location
- Your available budget
We will then provide you with quotations for a number of options as regards PV solar panels for your home. As you would expect, the ones that will be capable of producing more power will also be more expensive. By also giving you quotations for other and cheaper systems, we really are giving you the opportunity to make the best choice for you.
We will also provide you with detailed forecasts for how much electricity you could realistically expect to see produced by each system we quote for, to further help you make your decision by means of a long-term cost/benefit analysis.