PV Solar Panels
The choice of PV Solar Panels to be used is the single most important decision to be made ahead of installing any photovoltaic system in a commercial or domestic setting.
Considerations such as efficiency and size need to be balanced against other criteria such as the available budget.
Kavanagh Engineering will provide you with a number of options for PV Solar Panels as part of our quotation process after we conduct a site survey, giving a detailed assessment of the output we would expect from each in your location, and the return on investment they would therefore typically deliver.
Whatever Solar Panels you choose, there are several common factors that will determine how much electricity they will generate.
- The efficiency of the solar panel
- The overall size of the PV array
- The direction the solar panels face
- The angle of mounting of the solar panels
- The amount of shade that may affect the solar panels at any time
- The geographical location of the setting
Kavanagh Engineering will advise on each of these considerations for your installation, and make recommendations based on our knowledge of PV Solar Panels from such world-leading manufacturers as Q CELLS, Jinko Solar and Invent.
Kavanagh Engineering is a registered contractor under the SEAI Better Energy Homes programme. We will assist you with your Solar Panel Grant application process.
Why choose us for PV Solar Panels
There are many good reasons to choose us for Solar Panels including :
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 Solar PV Panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All installation’s completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)
- Assistance with availing of the SEAI grant