A photovoltaic system is a clean and renewable method of generating electricity from solar power, to deliver significant savings each year to your home or business.
They consist of three main elements:
At Kavanagh Engineering, our expert engineers design a bespoke photovoltaic system for each installation. This ensures we deliver the optimum solution for you, taking into consideration such factors as:
- Available roof, wall, or ground space
- Aspect orientation of your roof
- Your current annual electrical usage
- Your geographic location
- Your available budget
Benefits of Photovoltaic Systems
The benefits of photovoltaic systems include:
- Photovoltaic systems are 100% eco-friendly, silent, and emission-free.
- Photovoltaic systems are virtually maintenance-free. All PV solar panels we supply and install are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty of between 10 and 25 years, and by a linear performance warranty of 25 years.
- Photovoltaic systems generally do not require planning permission, except for some large-scale commercial installations.
- Photovoltaic systems deliver you a power source that protects you against rising electricity prices and power cuts.
- Photovoltaic systems work in all areas, even if they do not enjoy regular direct sunlight. In fact, many operate more efficiently at lower temperatures, which is ideal for Irish installations.
Choose Kavanagh Engineering for your Photovoltaic System
Kavanagh Engineering guarantees you expert service and a highly-efficient electricity source from your new photovoltaic system. Just contact us for further advice and to benefit from our expertise.