In short, PV solar panel systems are becoming:
- Cheaper to buy.
- Cheaper to install.
- More efficient at producing electricity.
Cheaper to buy
Over the past two decades, the price of PV solar panels has fallen by some 10% per year, every year. Due to growing usage worldwide, production has increased, and the cost per unit has therefore decreased. These savings make their way down to the end user.
The constantly dropping prices are the reason we do not give outline prices online. For up to date information on the likely cost of solar panel systems, please contact us instead.
Cheaper to install
The price of installation materials for PV Solar Panels is also falling due to increased production. In addition, increased PV Solar Panels efficiency means that fewer panels may be necessary to achieve the same output. This too can bring down installation costs.
More efficient at producing electricity
PV solar panels efficiency is improving at a rapid rate. As recently at 2015, even the best PV Solar Panels were little more than 20% efficient. Now, in late 2017, that figure has increased to almost 45%. It is expected to further rise significantly as time goes on.
Why choose us for PV Solar Panels
There are many good reasons to choose us for PV Solar Panels including :
- FREE Survey & Quote
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 PV Solar Panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All Solar Panel installations completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)
- Assistance with availing of the SEAI grant