Solar Panels for Supermarkets
Supermarkets are heavy users of electricity because of the multiple electrical appliances that operate there all day long – such as lighting, refrigeration, air conditioning, cooking and cleaning, etc.
Commercial PV solar panels for supermarkets therefore make perfect sense as they provide a clean, efficient, and renewable method to significantly reduce the electrical bills faced by any supermarket.
Solar panels for supermarkets can deliver any combination of single-phase and three-phase power required, and are already doing so for supermarkets galore across Ireland, the UK, and the world.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for supermarkets include:
- Supermarkets generally have large available roof space and wall space, and sometimes even ground space too. More space means more panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing commercial solar PV panels demonstrates the supermarket’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- Solar panels for supermarkets typically require no planning permission.
- Solar panels for supermarkets typically require little or no maintenance.
- Solar panels for supermarkets will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Choose Kavanagh Engineering for your solar panels for supermarkets
Kavanagh Engineering guarantees you expert service and a highly-efficient electricity source from solar panels for supermarkets.
Our service includes:
- Genuine, impartial advice
- Comprehensive site survey as standard
- We give you a realistic forecast of how much you can save on your electricity bills
- We design each system individually, to meet each individual client’s exact needs
- Prompt survey and quotation process
- Rapid response to follow-up queries
- All work conducted by our own engineers
Just contact us for further advice and to benefit from our expertise.