Solar Panels for Schools
Schools are ideally placed to benefit from solar panels, as electricity usage is highest during daylight hours. But PV solar panels for schools will not only significantly cut the electricity bills faced by that school – they will also provide a valuable lesson to our younger generation about the importance of clean and renewable energy.
PV solar panels for schools also free up money for other educational tools, as money saved on power bills can be spent on classroom materials and teaching aids instead.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for schools include:
- Schools generally have large available roof space and wall space. More space means more panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing commercial solar PV panels demonstrates the school’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- Solar panels for schools typically require no planning permission.
- Solar panels for schools typically require little or no maintenance.
- Solar panels for schools will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Choose Kavanagh Engineering for your solar panels for schools
Kavanagh Engineering guarantees you expert service and a highly-efficient electricity source from solar panels for schools.
Our service includes:
- Genuine, impartial advice
- Comprehensive site survey as standard
- We give you a realistic forecast of how much you can save on your electricity bills
- We design each system individually, to meet each individual client’s exact needs
- Prompt survey and quotation process
- Rapid response to follow-up queries
- All work conducted by our own engineers
Just contact us for further advice and to benefit from our expertise.