Solar Panels for Hotels
Hotels are different from most other commercial applications in that operations are ongoing right around the clock. Guests are on site 24/7, meaning there can be increased demand for power at any time. Installing solar panels for hotels can help significantly in meeting the demand for extra power, at no extra cost.
Solar panels for hotels will also help meet the electricity requirements of all the equipment and facilities that operate around the clock in the typical hotel– such as washing machines, dryers, air conditioning units, swimming pool heaters, kitchen equipment, refrigeration, etc.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for hotels include:
- Hotels generally have large available roof space, and sometimes wall space or even ground space too. More space means more panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing commercial solar PV panels demonstrates the hotel’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- Solar panels for hotels typically require no planning permission.
- Solar panels for hotels typically require little or no maintenance.
- Solar panels for hotels will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Choose Kavanagh Engineering for your solar panels for hotels
Kavanagh Engineering guarantees you expert service and a highly-efficient electricity source from solar panels for hotels.
Our service includes:
- Genuine, impartial advice
- Comprehensive site survey as standard
- We give you a realistic forecast of how much you can save on your electricity bills
- We design each system individually, to meet each individual client’s exact needs
- Prompt survey and quotation process
- Rapid response to follow-up queries
- All work conducted by our own engineers
Just contact us for further advice and to benefit from our expertise.