Commercial Solar Panels
The use of commercial solar panels has been growing in popularity worldwide for some decades now, and for good reason.
It will also deliver significant savings on electricity bills for many years, as evidenced by how all commercial pv solar panels we install come with a 25-year linear performance guarantee as standard.
Consider the following if considering commercial solar panels:
- Commercial applications have the most to gain from installing solar PV panels as they use multiple power-hungry appliances during daylight hours, when commercial photovoltaic solar panels are in peak operation.
- Most factories, supermarkets, etc., have large available roof space, wall space, or even ground space for installation of commercial photovoltaic solar panels. More space means more solar panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing commercial solar PV panels demonstrates your company’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- The environmental benefits of commercial photovoltaic solar panels can make it easier for your company to attain ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Commercial photovoltaic systems typically require no planning permission.
- Commercial photovoltaic systems typically require little or no maintenance.
- Commercial solar panels will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Choose Kavanagh Engineering for your Commercial Solar Panels
Kavanagh Engineering guarantees you expert service and a highly-efficient electricity source from commercial solar panel systems. Just contact us for further advice and to benefit from our expertise.