Solar Panels for Supermarkets
Supermarkets are heavy users of electricity because of the multiple electrical appliances that operate there all day long – such as lighting, refrigeration, air conditioning, cooking and cleaning, etc.
Commercial solar panels for supermarkets therefore make perfect sense as they provide a clean, efficient, and renewable method to significantly reduce the electrical bills faced by any supermarket.
Solar panels for supermarkets can deliver any combination of single-phase and three-phase power required, and are already doing so for supermarkets galore across Ireland, the UK, and the world.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for supermarkets include:
- Supermarkets generally have large available roof space and wall space, and sometimes even ground space too. More space means more panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing Commercial Solar Panels demonstrates the supermarket’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- Solar panels for supermarkets typically require no planning permission.
- Solar panels typically require little or no maintenance.
- Solar panels for supermarkets will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Why choose us for Solar Panels
There are many good reasons to choose us for Solar Panels including :
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 Solar PV Panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All Solar Panel installations completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)