Solar Panels for Schools
Schools are ideally placed to benefit from solar panels, as electricity usage is highest during daylight hours. But solar panels for schools will not only significantly cut the electricity bills faced by that school – they will also provide a valuable lesson to our younger generation about the importance of clean and renewable energy.
Solar PV panels also free up money for other educational tools, as money saved on power bills can be spent on classroom materials and teaching aids instead.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for schools include:
- Schools generally have large available roof space and wall space. More space means more panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing commercial solar PV panels demonstrates the school’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- Solar panels for schools typically require no planning permission.
- Solar panels typically require little or no maintenance.
- Solar panels will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Why choose us for Solar Panels
There are many good reasons to choose us for Solar Panels including :
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 Solar PV panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All solar panel installations completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)