Solar Panels for Farms
Solar Panels for Farms are one of the most reliable forms of renewable energy. It is a very cost effective way of self-generating electricity for all of your farm needs.
With the changes outlined in the Department’s TAMS website, dairy, beef and tillage farmers will get full grant support for up to 11kW of Solar PV and 6kW of battery storage.
Most farmers over 40 can secure a grant of 40% and young farmers under 40 can secure grants up to 60%.
While all farmers can benefit from installing Solar Panels for Farms, dairy, poultry and pig farms can gain the most as they are high users of electricity.
With the introduction of the new government scheme which will allow farmers to sell excess electricity back to the national grid, there has never been a better time for farmer’s to consider installing Solar Panels.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for farms include:
- Farms generally have large available roof space, and sometimes wall space or even ground space too. More space means more panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Solar panels for farms enjoy attractive grant options, qualifies for 100% tax write off in the year of installation and full VAT refunds.
- Solar panels typically require little or no maintenance.
- Solar panels will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Why choose us for Solar Panels for Farms
There are many good reasons to choose us for Solar Panels for Farms including :
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 Solar PV Panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All Solar Panel installations completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)