Solar Panels for Factories
The enormous roof space of most factories mean they have most to gain from installing a photovoltaic system. Use of the correct solar panels for factories will deliver significant portions of the electricity needed to run the machinery within.
Most factories have multiple processes under one roof, such as manufacture, assembly, packaging, testing, processing, storage, etc., with all of them making heavy demands for electricity all day long, every single day. PV solar panels for factories will help meet those electricity demands – as cleanly, efficiently, and trouble-free as can be.
Other factors to consider if considering solar panels for factories include:
- Factories generally have large available roof space, wall space, or even ground space for installation of commercial solar panels. More space means more solar panels, which means more electricity, which means greater savings on existing power bills.
- Installing commercial solar panels demonstrates your company’s ‘green’ credentials by significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
- The environmental benefits of PV Solar panels can make it easier for your company to attain ISO 14001 accreditation.
- PV Solar panels typically require no planning permission.
- PV Solar panels typically require little or no maintenance.
- PV Solar panels will produce electricity every single day, as soon as there is daylight. They do not need bright sunshine, as they still work in low light conditions.
Why choose us for Solar Panels
There are many good reasons to choose us for Solar Panels including :
- A highly qualified electrical engineer to conduct your site survey and design the best solution for your needs (most companies use sales reps who are not electrical engineers)
- Bespoke deign of solar system that will save you the most money
- Our quality guarantee, we only use the very best Tier 1 Solar PV Panels, bracketing systems, inverters and battery solutions at very competitive prices.
- All Solar Panel installations completed by our highly trained in house team (no subcontracting to third parties)